Zenko (ゼンコ, Zenko) is Metal Bat's little sister.
Appearance EditZenko is a young child with similar facial features to her older brother. She wears a light colored cardigan and frock. She wears black flats and white high socks with frills. She has shiny black hair which she keeps around chin-length and clips it aside with a floral clip.
Zenko is just as strong-willed and headstrong as her brother, but dislikes violence. She is caring and very protective of her brother. In addition, she is quite fearless as she was willing to go into an evacuated city during a monster crisis and was unafraid to stand up to Garou. Like her brother, she's very hot-headed, to the point of even arguing with Garou despite risking both her life and her brother's.
Hero Association SagaEdit
Alien Conquerors ArcEdit
Human Monster SagaEdit
Hero Hunt ArcEdit
She calls her brother to ask for help to carry her shopping bags, but Metal Bat declines because he is too busy. This causes her to cry and hang up.
Monster Raid ArcEdit
When Metal Bat is about to hit Garou, she shouts, "Big Brother!". Noticing that his sister is here, he stops his swing centimeters away from Garou's face. Garou takes this opportunity to punch Metal Bat and before the two could clash again, Zenko jumps right in front of Metal Bat and covers him in a protective stance. She then risks her life for her brother and tells Garou about her promises with Metal Bat. Garou listens, respects her wishes and accepts her persistence for anti-violence. He then quickly makes up an excuse and leaves the siblings alone.
After a brief conversation with her brother about how she knew where Metal Bat was, Metal Bat tries to go back to fighting Elder Centipede. Frustrated that she is unable to convince him otherwise, Zenko smacks him on the back of his head, which unintentionally knocks him unconscious. She then tries to drag her brother home.
Super Fight ArcEdit
She is later seen watching over Metal Bat as his injuries are being treated.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Enhanced Speed and Reflexes: Zenko is surprisingly fast, she was able to intervene between Garou and Metal Bat before they were able to clash again.
- Zenko (ゼンコ, Zenko) means expressive, diplomatic, and refined nature, which can be seen when she tries to negotiate a resolution with Garou.
- Murata stated that Zenko is a lot like his own daugther, who also takes piano.
- ↑ http://i.imgur.com/RkmhXms.jpg
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 30, page 5
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One-Punch Man Manga; Big Construction
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 51, page 8-9
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 58, page 40
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 58, page 41-47
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 59, page 2-5
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 66, page 23
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 58, page 45
- ↑ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
- ↑ One-Punch Man Stream; 30/12/2015