Senior Centipede is as his name implies, an extremely large centipede. His width is 3 to 5 meters wide. Unlike Junior Centipede, he is completely armored and is also completely black. He has several armor layers covering his face and has two sets of eyes as well as two noses.
He is rather confident in his abilities. He has a rather sadistic nature when he believes he has the advantage against an opponent.
Sometime in the past, he met Junior Centipede and ever since then has grown to have a close bond with the other centipede monster.
Human Monster SagaEdit
Monster Raid ArcEdit
Before Metal Bat could finish Junior Centipede off, Senior Centipede erupted from the ground. Senior Centipede forced Metal Bat, the Hero Association's sponsor, and the sponsor's child out of the restaurant. Outside, Rafflesidon emerged from the ground and started releasing sleeping gas. The sponsor and the sponsor's child immediately fall unconscious. Metal Bat is left to fight two Demon level monsters.
While Senior Centipede and Rafflesidon fight Metal Bat, Metal Bat comes under hypnosis when Rafflesidon releases some gases. Senior Centipede then proceeds to continuously attack Metal Bat, but Metal Bat eventually comes out the hypnotic state. Senior Centipede is then defeated by Metal Bat with one strike.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Given his status as demon level threat and the fact that he was able to give S-Class hero Metal Bat some difficulty, Senior Centipede was a very powerful monster.
Immense Strength: Senior Centipede possesses great strength. He was able to knock Metal Bat around and launch him many meters.
Immense Speed: Senior Centipede is able to maneuver around during battle at extreme speeds. It also has the ability to to dig under the ground at high speed.
Immense Defense: Senior Centipede's body is protected by a powerful carapace, which is its main set of defense, capable of enduring the Genos's post G4 blasts without being damaged. However, it can be damaged by Genos's Spiral Incinerate.
Molting (脱皮, Dappi): Much like Elder Centipede, every time it sheds its outer shell, Senior Centipede grows bigger and stronger than it was before alongside gaining another face.
- Massive Size Increase: During its molting process it can increase its size.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Senior Centipede uses its size, strength and speed during combat. It also seems to prefer close-quarters combat.
- Centipede March (百足大行進, Mukade-dai Kōshin; Viz: Centipede Parade): Senior Centipede surrounds a target and deals damage from all angles. He uses this attack against Metal Bat.
|Senior Centipede and Rafflesidon vs. Metal Bat||54, 55||None||Senior Centipede is killed|
- Unlike his counterparts, Junior Centipede and Elder Centipede, Senior Centipede actually appeared in the webcomic.
- In the webcomic, Senior Centipede appeared as part of the group that observed Garou on his task to prove that he was a monster along with Royal Ripper and Bug God. Garou came into conflict with his observers when Senior Centipede tried to kill Busaiku. Though Senior Centitpede was defeated, Garou was incapacitated and left for dead by Royal Ripper and Bug God.
- In the manga, he was given to role of kidnapping Waganma and Narinki but was ultimately defeated by Metal Bat.
- ↑ One-Punch Man Stream; 20/1/2016
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 54, page 5-9
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 55, page 2-14
- ↑ One-Punch Man Stream; 17/5/2018
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 55, page 3