Maiko Plasma appearance is that of a Maiko with her black hair tied up in a traditional Japanese way with many decorative hair clips with stars, clouds and thunderbolts. She wears a long kimono with cloud and thunderbolt printed on it and a black obi sash with two belts tied over it and wearing wedge heeled wooden sandals. Around her, she has eight Tomoe drums attached to her back and carries two drum sticks in her hand.
Maiko Plasma seems rather calm and acknowledges that there are more powerful beings than her in the world, a trait very few low level threat level monsters have.
Human Monster SagaEdit
Monster Raid ArcEdit
She and Electric Catfish Man go to attack the recently rebuilt D-City. At the city, they encounter Lightning Genji. Unfortunately for Lightning Genji, their attributes nullify his stun attacks. The monster pair eventually defeat Lightning Genji.
Abilities & PowersEdit
As a Tiger level threat, Maiko Plasma is a threat for the lives of a great number of people.
Supportive Combatant: Maiko Plasma mostly takes on a supporting role in combat, sitting in the back and controlling combat area with her lightning bolts. She relies on her partner to do most of the damage.
Electricity Immunity: She was unfazed by any of the attacks from Lightning Genji's electric stun batons.
Tomoe Drums: Maiko Plasma possesses eight Tomoe drums that will shoot a bolt of lightning when she hits them with her drum sticks.
- A Maiko (舞子 or 舞妓) is an apprentice geisha, while Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter.
- Maiko Plasma in Japanese stands for Mycoplasma from Mycoplasma Pneumonia.
- The drums attached to her are likely a reference to Raijin, a Shinto storm god, who is often depicted with having similar drums attached to him to create thunder.
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 59, page 22
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 59, page 21
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 21
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 19