Lily is a young girl with fair skin and blue eyes. Her most noticeable trait in her appearance is her long, black hair, which is always seen in a high-ponytail with bangs covering the right side of her face, a single light blue highlight and a white lily flower on the top of her head. She wears a standard business suit like most members of the Blizzard Group.
She idolizes Fubuki and would do anything for her leader, even work part time jobs overnight to get the Blizzard Group their own car. Otherwise, she's portrayed as a girl who takes her job as a hero seriously.
Hero Association SagaEdit
Rumored Monster ArcEdit
Human Monster SagaEdit
Monster Raid ArcEdit
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
A New Wind BlowsEdit
Struggle of the Blizzard GroupEdit
The Blizzard Group is in need of a new car. Fubuki suggests that there are plenty of flyers nearby and if they, the Blizzard Group, work together they should be able to earn 5 million, enough to buy a new car. The Blizzard Group begins on their part time jobs for a week, Lily decides to work at the supermarket. They work tirelessly, Lily even worked during the night, but together they only managed to earn 3.5 million.
When the Blizzard Group were explaining the factions in the Hero Association, Lily asks Fubuki why she wants Saitama in the group. When Fubuki challenges Saitama to a competition and to bring his participant, Lily was stunned to see Bang, King and Genos competing. Like the rest of the Blizzard Group she was defeated by King.
The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things HappeningEdit
During the Deep Sea King's invasion on land, Lily and the Blizzard Group cornered a Seafolk. Lily is the first to attack, but the monster used Acid Spit, but was saved by Fubuki. The next day, the group was disheartened when they learned, that their heroism wasn't in the newspaper. After Fubuki left, Eyelashes explains to Lily about the relation between Fubuki and her sister Tatsumaki.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a B-Class hero and one of Fubuki's most trusted subordinates, it can be assumed that Lily is a fairly skilled combatant, though given her ranking it's implied she isn't too strong by B-Class standards.
Weapon Expert: Lily appears to be skilled in wielding her weapon of choice, the three-section staff.
- Psychic Binding (念動金縛り, Nen-dō Kanashibari): An ability used to suppress the power of another esper. She first used it on Tatsumaki with her comrades, but failed miserably.
Three-section Staff: She uses a blue-colored three-section staff, but otherwise she hasn't been shown fighting. It can be presumed, that she is skilled in wielding it. The three-section staff is the source of her epithet.
- Lily initially had her hair tied with a bow tie, but changed it to a lily flower.
- Murata confirmed her hero name on Twitter, along with the updated character design.
- Lily first appeared in Murata's remake and had not appeared in the original webcomic until chapter 105.
- It is revealed by Mutara, her breast seems too big for a 14 years old because she is using brassiere pad, due to admiration towards Fubuki.
- ↑ Murata tweet of updated Lily (colorless)Murata Lily tweet
- ↑ One-Punch Man Anime; Episode 6
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 8
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 64, page 26-34
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 65, page 19-22
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; A New Wind Blows
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Struggle of the Blizzard Group
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Numbers
- ↑ One-Punch Man OVA; OVA 5
- ↑ Murata tweet of updated Lily (colorless)