Junior Centipede is simply a large centipede with a human-like face.
His personality is left rather ambiguous but he does show respect towards Senior Centipede and those who defeat him in battle.
Junior Centipede was a centipede that grew to an abnormal size in a cave and developed a strong self-esteem. He believed that he was at the top until he met Senior Centipede. Since then he has grown to respect Senior Centipede.
Human Monster SagaEdit
Monster Raid ArcEdit
After Junior Centipede emerged from the ground with Venus Mantrap at a restaurant, he grabbed a Hero Association's sponsor's child. Junior Centipede briefly mentions that he is looking for the sponsor of Hero Association. Before he could grab the sponsor, Metal Bat grabs a coat and engages in a fight with him and his partner.
Junior Centipede is seen laying on the floor severely injured. He praises Metal Bat for his strength, but still questions Metal Bat about how high Metal Bat is in the food chain. Before Metal Bat could finish Junior Centipede off, Senior Centipede erupted from the ground.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a monster of the Monster Association, Junior Centipede was a fairly powerful being.
Enhanced Speed: Junior Centipede has the ability to dig under the ground at high speed. Molting (脱皮, Dappi): Much like Elder Centipede, every time it sheds its outer shell, Junior Centipede grows bigger and stronger than it was before alongside gaining another face.
- Massive Size Increase: During its molting process it can increase its size.
|Junior Centipede and Venus Mantrap vs. Metal Bat (Off screen)||51, 54||None||Junior Centipede is defeated|
- (To Metal Bat) "Do you really think you have what it takes to stand at the top? I was... no different... I was a centipede who grew to an abnormal size in the cave... and developed a strong self-esteem. I thought I was at the top of the pyramid. Then he appeared. My senior."
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 51, page 11-13
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 54, page 2-5
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 54, page 3