Groribas (グロリバース, Guroribāsu) was one of the Alien Invaders who attacked A-City.
Groribas is an alien with a large imposing body. Its head and hands consist of eyeless mouths with rows of long sharp teeth. His head has a spiky dog collar around his neck.
Groribas was briefly shown, but in that brief appearance he displayed great confidence in his own battle prowess. He showed a somewhat goofy personality, not being able to decide which 'moves' to use in a fight.
Hero Association SagaEdit
Alien Conquerors ArcEdit
Abilities and PowersEdit
Due to his status as a dragon-level threat, it can be assumed he is a fairly powerful being. Along with Geryuganshoop and Melzargard, he is one of the strongest fighters of the Dark Matter Thieves after Boros.
Acid Breath (アシッドブレス, Ashiddoburesu): Groribas claims to have an acid breath that can melt anything, but this is not shown due to the speed at which he is dispatched by Saitama.
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Groribas possesses multiple techniques which he wasn't able to show off, due to his quick death by Saitama. Given their names, it can be assumed that he preferred hand-to-hand combat. He stated he would often kill his opponents too quickly before he could display all of his techniques.
- Double Bite: Groribas attacks with both arms at once. The effect of this move was never seen.
- Purgatory Thorn Grip: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
- Sky Strangle Sunder: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
- Screw Tail Thrust: One of Groribas's many moves that he did not get to display.
|Groribas vs. Saitama||32||10||Groribas is killed|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 158
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 32, page 53
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Omake (Volume 6)