Fubuki (フブキ, Fubuki; Viz: Blizzard), also known by her hero alias Blizzard of Hell (地獄のフブキ, Jigoku no Fubuki; Viz: Hellish Blizzard), is an esper, the younger sister of Tatsumaki and the leader of the B-Class hero group, "The Blizzard Group".
Fubuki is a young woman with a curvaceous figure. She has chin-length, dark green hair and light green eyes. She wears her long white fur coat draped over her dark green dress wearing thigh-high black boots and wears several necklaces.
Fubuki is a rather confident individual, who does not doubt her abilities, she would do anything to secure her position as Rank 1 hero in B-Class, such as inviting those possible threats like Saitama to the Blizzard Group. If refused, she would take them down, becoming a source of the "newbie crushing" commonly practiced by aspiring professional heroes.
However, despite Fubuki's psychic talents and potential it has been shown that she, in fact, holds a massive inferiority complex, insecure and frustrated at living in the shadow of her sister Tatsumaki. While she agrees with Genos that she's capable of reaching the higher ranks of A-Class, she believes she could never reach the top of it, let alone reaching S-Class, due to Sweet Mask standing at Rank 1 preventing anyone from advancing to S-Class. As such, she gathered those of lower rank than her hoping she might one day surpass her sister through strength in numbers as opposed to Tatsumaki who works alone.
Fubuki seems to be a charismatic leader as many of her Group members respect and care for her and are willing to risk their lives for her.
She cares deeply for the Blizzard Group members and relies heavily to advance in rank, despite her talents in telekinesis. By the time Saitama encourages her and her groups to be stronger, to risk their lives to save others, and reconciling her relationship with her sister, Fubuki finally overcomes her fear and weakness and determine to be stronger and further her rank to A-Class.
Abilities and Powers
Fubuki is the strongest among her group and her class, with Saitama as the only exception. She also claims to be capable enough to reach an upper rank in A-Class. However, she was easily defeated by the Demonic Fan and knocked out. Physically, she appears to be no different than a normal person, Child Emperor's scanning device listed her at a mere "19" while many B-Class heroes are several hundred and A-Class are in the thousands. However, it should be noted that the device was cracked at this point from scanning Saitama and Child Emperor admitted it was still in the prototype phase and was not too useful in combat. Beyond her fighting abilities she has proven a fairly capable leader being able to lead a small army effectively and they, in turn, follow her completely. She is also a fairly competent teacher when it comes to psychic abilities as she taught every member of the Blizzard Group one psychic technique.
Psychokinesis: Although not nearly as powerful as her sister Tatsumaki, Fubuki is a skilled esper. Even as a young girl, she was allegedly capable of moving a truck. She has displayed the ability to redirect an attack from a Disaster Level Dragon Mysterious Being, although she was visibly exhausted afterwards and claimed not to be able to do it a second time. Unlike most espers, Fubuki has developed the ability to control the trajectory of her telekinetic signals, which generally travel in a straight line. Although this ability does not directly affect the power of her telekinesis, it allowed her to create a powerful defensive technique.
Expert Psychic Combatant: Fubuki has been shown to mainly use her psychokinesis when fighting an opponent, throwing rocks, pebbles and various other items at her target, or manipulating their surroundings to her advantage to impede or crush them. Through her constant research and quest for versatility and innovation, Fubuki has learned notions that not even her sister knows about, such as that resistance to psychokinesis is directly linked to one's willpower. Despite her experience, she still lacks some control over her strength, there have been a couple instances where she worries that she might have overdone her attacks.
- Hell Storm (地獄嵐, Jigoku Arashi): Fubuki surrounds the target with a strong tornado, drawing in rocks and nearby small objects to inflict damage along with the wind. 
- Psychic Whirlwind (念流廻転嵐, Nen-ryū Kaiten Arashi): By making her psychokinetic signals move in circles around her, Fubuki can create a whirlwind capable of harmlessly redirecting psychic attacks much stronger than her own, as she showed in her fight with Psykos. The technique also has a jamming effect: if another esper steps into the whirlwind, they will allegedly be unable to use their abilities. Fubuki developed this defensive technique in order to surpass her sister, Tatsumaki. Unfortunately, her sister already developed that technique during her childhood, long before Fubuki did, and resisted its jamming.
- Psychic Strike (念打, Nen-da): By making a chopping motion with her hand, Fubuki can hit a target on the back of the neck with her telekinesis, knocking them out.
- Psychic Binding (念動金縛り, Nen-dō Kanashibari): An ability used to suppress the power of another esper. Fubuki claims she can block her sister for ten seconds with it, although Tatsumaki easily freed herself in much less.
- Hell Cluster (地獄団子, Jigoku Dango): Fubuki gathers debris from her surroundings and crushes the opponent with it.
- (To Saitama)"I won't hand over the position I worked so hard for!"
- She is ranked second overall in the latest official character poll, beaten out with a narrow margin by Saitama himself. This was despite her being only in a handful of chapters.
- According to the databook:
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 44, page 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 51
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; A New Wind Blows
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; Numbers
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 One-Punch Man; Original Webcomic
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 42, page 6
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 65, page 5-8
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 42, page 17