He is an enlarged catfish with human arms and legs. He has an electric field emitted from his body.
Human Monster SagaEdit
Monster Raid ArcEdit
He and Maiko Plasma go to attack the recently rebuilt D-City. At the city, they encounter Lightning Genji. Unfortunately for Lightning Genji, their attributes nullify his stun attacks. The monster pair eventually defeat Lightning Genji.
Abilities & PowersEdit
As a Tiger level threat, Electric Catfish Man is a threat for the lives of a great number of people.
Enhanced Durability: Electric Catfish Man can withstand multiple hits from Lightning Genji on top of having immunity to the electricity of the heroes stun rods.
- Electricity Immunity: Electric Catfish Man is immune to electricity, as he was unharmed by attacks from Lightning Genji's stun rods.
Enhanced Speed & Reflexes: Electric Catfish Man is able to keep up and outmaneuver Lightning Genji. He also has the ability to to dig under the ground at high speed.
Enhanced Strength: Electric Catfish Man can launch humans several feet. dig through and jump out of the ground 
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Electric Catfish Man is decent at hand to hand combat.
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 59, page 21
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 21
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 17
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 20
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 61, page 18