D-Pad (十字キー, Jūji Kī) is an C-Class Rank 22 professional hero of the Hero Association.
D-Pad is a crime-fighter wearing a costume modeled after a yellow cross-key video game controller (hence the name). He also wears a red cape.
D-Pad is a charming and approachable individual and, according to Funeral Suspenders, he is a very popular hero among children.
Hero Association SagaEdit
Rumored Monster ArcEdit
D-Pad converses with several other heroes about the rumored monster. He then decided to head to Z-City to investigate the rumored monster of the city after it defeated Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio, but he came to the scene after it was already beaten by Saitama. He later helped carrying Golden Ball.
Sea Monster ArcEdit
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
What Can't Be BoughtEdit
D-Pad and Funeral Suspenders first arrive shortly after Saitama has defeated yet another Mysterious Being, taking it upon themselves to cordon off the creature's corpse and inadvertently getting the credit for its defeat.
Later, they attempt to thwart a bank robbery being perpetrated by the A-Class criminal Bull-Bull. After successfully defeating several of his henchmen, both heroes are defeated simultaneously by Bull-Bull.
It is implied that D-pad and Funeral Suspenders frequently team-up and train together, having even developed special fighting moves only they can perform with the other's assistance. Sometime after the event, he received a promotion to rank 22.
Pork Cutlet BowlEdit
D-Pad was one of the many heroes which tried to defeat the monster that was devastating a police station in order to get credits, since it was an important emergency. However, he arrives at the scene when Saitama has already killed the monster.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As rather higher-ranked member of the C-Class, it can be presumed, that he is stronger than most other heroes of his class.
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: D-Pad is a very capable hand-to-hand fighter with extensive training, able to take on several armed opponents at once, although he appears to have no "powers." D-Pad fights in tandem with his partner Funeral Suspenders.
- Suspender Storm (サスペンダーストーム, Sasupendā Sutōmu): D-Pad grabs Funeral Suspenders on his trademark suspenders and wildly swings him like a flail.
- Consecutive Punches (連続パンチ, Renzoku Panchi): D-Pad throws multiple punches at his opponents.
|D-Pad and Funeral Suspenders vs. Bull-Bull||What Can't Be Bought||None||Loss|
D-pad likes video games and his fighting style is inspired by them (street fighter mainly).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 56
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 20, page 29
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 20, page 35
- ↑ One-Punch Man Anime; Episode 6
- ↑ One-Punch Man Anime; Episode 8
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; What Can't Be Bought
- ↑ One-Punch Man Omake; Pork Cutlet Bowl