Child Emperor is a young boy with short brown hair and large amber eyes. He wears a light blue buttoned up collared shirt with dark blue short and orange sneakers along with a black school bag on his back.
Despite his young age, Child Emperor is a genius, having a very analytical mind, and observing the situation and formulating plans in a calm and collected manner. Child Emperor strongly believes in education. When he was summoned to an S-Class meeting, he still mentions his cram school. Despite his genius, he doesn't like being called childish and gets easily annoyed when he is.
Child Emperor also has a caring side. He prioritizes creating an antidote for his fellow heroes who have been poisoned instead of defeating Eyesight. He also displayed concern for Pig God's well-being when he devoured the venomous monster.
After the defeat of Garou, he began to mistrust adults after being disappointed in his inability to stop Garou.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Being a high ranked S-Class hero, it can be assumed that Child Emperor is very powerful. However due to his age and usage of machinery, it's possible that his high rank in the S-Class is mostly due to his brain power like Metal Knight instead of strength.
Enhanced Strength: Despite his age and size, he is even physically stronger than a bear and some elite A-Class heroes.
Utility Expert: When Child Emperor goes into battle, he usually employs the use of the robotic legs extending from his backpack and other tools but was never shown actually engaging in a fight with them.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: When not using his various tools and gadgets, Child Emperor engages in close-quarters combat.
- Soccer Dribble (サッカードリブル, Sakkā Doriburu): Child Emperor kicks his enemy's head multiple times, capable of causing a concussion.
Genius Intellect: Child Emperor was called a kid genius by Sitch. He possesses an extreme intellect, far above that of average adult humans.
- Expert Scientist and Inventor: He can create advanced technology, one of which is a four-legged contraption that sprouts from his backpack. He is also able to create an effective antidote against a specific poison in a short amount of time by simply analyzing it.
- Expert Strategist and Tactician: Child Emperor has an analytical mind, allowing him to plan ahead to ensure victory on the battlefield. He also searches for possible weaknesses of his enemies.
Backpack: Child Emperor carries a large black backpack that looks like a regular school bag. The backpack contains large spider-like limbs that Child Emperor can use for transportation and combat. It is also strong enough to take a demon level opponent attack.
- Utility Tools: Child Emperor's backpack contains several fighting tools including a chainsaw, a shredder, a boxing glove, a knife, a machete and a blow torch. He first uses these tools to shred Phoenix Man to pieces.
Okame-Chan: A mask-shaped device capable of determining the physical strength of an individual. It scans the muscle mass and development of nerves, balancing it out with the weight of the scanned individual.
"Silver Fang, Metal Bat, Atomic Samurai and Puri-Puri-Prisoner can take care of the enemy on the ground. The problem is the huge weapon in the sky."
- Child Emperor is ranked 17th in the character popularity poll.
- In Japanese, Child Emperor's hero title is homophonous with "virgin".
- In OVA 6, Child Emperor takes on the role of detective after Zombieman is presumed dead. This is a parody of the manga series, Detective Conan. Minami Takyama who voices Child Emperor also voices Conan Edogawa in Detective Conan.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 75
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One-Punch Man Manga; Numbers
- ↑ One-Punch Man; Original Webcomic
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 67, page 17
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 30, page 14
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 32, page 12