Child Emperor is a young boy with short brown hair and large amber eyes. He wears a light blue buttoned up collared shirt with dark blue shorts. He wears orange sneakers along with a black school bag on his back. He is often seen snacking on a lollipop.
Despite his young age, Child Emperor is a genius, having a very analytical mind, and is capable of observing the situation and formulating plans in a calm and collected manner. Child Emperor strongly believes in education. When he was summoned to a S-Class meeting, he still mentions his cram school. Despite his genius intellect, he doesn't like being called childish and gets easily annoyed when he is. He is shown to possess some bias as he doesn't trust Genos because of the fact that he is a newcomer and lives with Saitama in Z-City, which is where the Monster Association is located as he suspects Genos as a traitor in the Hero Association.
Child Emperor also has a caring side. He prioritizes creating an antidote for his fellow heroes who have been poisoned, instead of defeating Eyesight. He also displayed concern for Pig God's well-being when he devoured the venomous monster.
The following section contains Webcomic spoilers. You have been warned manga-only readers.
After the defeat of Garou, he began to mistrust adults after being disappointed in their inability to properly deal with the Human Monster.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Being a high ranked S-Class hero, it can be assumed that Child Emperor is very powerful. However, due to his age and usage of machinery, it's possible that his high rank in the S-Class is mostly due to his brain power like Metal Knight, instead of his physical strength.
Enhanced Strength: Despite his age and size, Child Emperor is physically stronger than a bear and even some elite A-Class heroes.
Utility Expert: When Child Emperor goes into battle, he usually employs the use of the robotic legs extending from his backpack and other tools, but was never shown actually engaging in a fight with them.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: When not using his various tools and gadgets, Child Emperor engages in close-quarters combat.
- Soccer Dribble (サッカードリブル, Sakkā Doriburu): Child Emperor kicks his enemy's head multiple times, capable of causing a concussion.
Genius Intellect: Child Emperor was called a kid genius by Sitch. He possesses an extreme intellect, far above that of average adult humans.
- Expert Scientist and Inventor: He can create advanced technology, one of which is a four-legged contraption that sprouts from his backpack. He is also able to create an effective antidote against a specific poison in a short amount of time by simply analyzing it.
- Expert Strategist and Tactician: Child Emperor has an analytical mind, allowing him to plan ahead to ensure victory on the battlefield. He also searches for possible weaknesses of his enemies.
Backpack: Child Emperor wears a large black backpack that looks like a regular school bag. The backpack contains large spider-like limbs that Child Emperor can use for transportation and combat. It is also strong enough to defend against a demon-level opponent's attack. Child Emperor can also fly with his backpack.:
- Utility Tools: Child Emperor's backpack contains several fighting tools including a chainsaw, a shredder, a boxing glove, a knife, a machete, and a blow torch. He first uses these tools to shred Phoenix Man to pieces.
Okame-Chan: A mask-shaped device capable of determining the physical strength of an individual. It scans the muscle mass and development of nerves, balancing it out with the weight of the scanned individual.
Satellite: Child Emperor created the satellite to monitor monster activities.
"Silver Fang, Metal Bat, Atomic Samurai and Puri-Puri-Prisoner can take care of the enemy on the ground. The problem is the huge weapon in the sky."
- Child Emperor is ranked 17th in the character popularity poll.
- In Japanese, Child Emperor's hero title is homophonous with "virgin".
- Child Emperor is a teacher and teaches after school.: