Bushidrill has the look of a typical Japanese samurai from the Edo Period. He has his hair is bundled up into a topknot, a goatee and very prominent, but slicked eyebrows.
As the oldest member of Atomic Samurai's disciples, Bushidrill acts as the more mature and wiser one of the three. He tries to persuade Iaian that fighting Garou singlehandedly would be reckless. He is also quite serious since he scolds Okamataichi for dancing around when she is happy to eat sushi.
The following section contains Webcomic spoilers. You have been warned manga-only readers.
At some point in the past Bushidrill and his teammates fought Child Emperor and lost.
Human Monster SagaEdit
The Blizzard Group ArcEdit
Super Fight ArcEdit
Bushidrill, Okamaitachi and Iaian are waiting outside discussing about Garou's hero hunt, while their master Atomic Samurai is attending a meeting with the Council of Swordmasters. After Atomic Samurai killed the monster Haragiri, Atomic Samurai then declared they will strike the Monster Association.
Monster Association ArcEdit
He, Iaian, Okamaitachi and Kamikaze go around killing every monster they can find until the Association calls them in.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Expert Swordsman: It should be noted that Bushidrill is a swordsman under the tutelage of the S-Class hero Atomic Samurai. He is very likely exceptionally proficient in swordsmanship.
Katana: Bushidrill carries a katana with him.
|The following section contains Webcomic spoilers. You have been warned, manga-only readers.|
- Bushidrill's title is a portmanteau of bushido, the samurai warrior code, and drill.
- The origin of his hero name comes from the way his sword strikes that pierce like a drill and from his appearance like that of a stoic and imperturbable samurai.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One-Punch Man Encyclopedia; One-Punch Man: Hero Perfection, page 78
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 44, page 5
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 69, page 2-6
- ↑ One-Punch Man Manga; Chapter 69, page 25-27